Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Parliament’s and Council of Europe’s (EU) ordinance 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the matter of protection of natural persons in relation to personal data processing – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Journal of Laws of EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) PECSA informs as follows:
- Your data administrator shall be PECSA with a registered seat at Armii Krajowej 119/121, 81-824 Sopot, Poland.
- The purpose of personal data processing is to administer your participation in the PECSA International Conference.
- You have the right to access the contents of your data as well as to alter them and demand that the data stop being processed.
- You have the right to lodge a claim to the supervisory body – President of the Personal Data Protection Office as soon as you find your personal data processing to be infringing on GDPR regulations.
- Your provision of personal data shall be voluntary.
- The data shall be stored in the institution archive for the time period of 3 years.