In November 2023. The Polish European Community Research Association PECSA has finished the implementation of the DICYDE project "Digital Citizenship
and Youth Democracy Education" project, which was carried out by 3 institutions. The leader of the project was AUSE University Association of European Studies, and the partner besides PECSA was "Elina Matei Basarab" Technologic Economic School. Together, the project conducted a series of lessons in high schools on EU history, EU institutions, European and digital citizenship, and entrepreneurship. In Poland, the following schools participated in the project:
- I Bohaterów Westerplatte Armored Brigade Vocational and Secondary School Complex in Kartuzy
- 1st Academic Secondary School named after Meritorious Mariners in Gdynia
- Agnieszka Osiecka III Secondary School in Sopot
- Secondary School No. 42 in Warsaw
- Non-public High-School no. 81 of the Warsaw School of Economics.
More than 400 students in Poland took part in the meetings, 13 teachers cooperated with us and 53 hours of lessons and consultations were held. Thank you very much for your valuable comments and participation of students and teachers!